If you have created a playlist in Spotify and it has a growing like count, then the first question that could appear in your mind is, can you see who likes your Spotify playlist?
Let me tell you this is a common question among Spotify users who have a decent number of likes on the playlist they have created on Spotify. But is there any way to know who likes your Spotify playlist, or only the number of likes will be visible?
In this article, I shall discuss that only, and tell you can you see who likes your Spotify playlist or not.
Who Likes Spotify Playlist?
If you are dying to know how to see who liked your playlist on Spotify, I am sorry to say that there is no such way by which you can find out the names of the individuals who liked your Spotify playlist.
But there are ways to know how many likes the playlist has got that you have created on Spotify.
To do so, you have to just –
- Open Spotify.
- Go to Library.
- Tap on your DP, or Display Picture.
- Choose View Profile > Playlists
- Check below each playlist to know the total count of likes on each of them.
How To Check Followers
Next, I shall tell you how to see who follows your Spotify playlist. Again I tell you that you cannot see who follows your Spotify playlist individually, but you can see how many people are following the playlist.
- Open Spotify.
- Open the playlist of which you want to check the number of followers from the Library.
- Check below the playlist. The present number of followers will appear there.
Check Your Playlist Stats On Mac & Windows
Here I shall tell you how to check your playlist stats in Spotify on a Mac first.
There are no major changes in the procedure of checking the stats of your Spotify playlist. First of all, you have to –
- Open Spotify from your Mac PC. You might have to log in to your Spotify account. Just put in your username and password to log in.
- Make a left-click on your Profile Name.
- As the next step, click the Followers tab to check the number of your current followers.
- You can check the other stats of your profile such as recently played songs, artists, the complete list of the playlists you have created, etc. from here.
If you are asking how to check your playlist stats in Spotify on a Windows PC, the method will the same as Mac.
You have to log in to your Spotify account, then go to your profile by clicking the Profile Name of yours, and then you will be able to check the stats of your playlists like recently played songs, full list of playlists, and the present number of your followers.
See Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist
Now I shall tell about if there is any hack to see who liked your Spotify playlist. People even are asking how to see who liked your playlist on Spotify on Reddit.
Unfortunately again, there are no straight ways by which you can see who liked your Spotify playlist individually.
But yes, you might find some web pages or websites that claim they will give you the names of the people who liked your playlist after you put some data about your Spotify accounts like your username or your mobile number.
But remember that all these websites are not reliable even a bit, and you might face some serious cyber fraudulence if you give them your personal information. So beware of these cyber-frauds. They can make you even penniless.
Notification Of Likes
The next question that you often see as the most asked search term is, does Spotify notify you when someone likes your playlist.
In this case, again, the answer is no. Spotify will not notify you if someone likes a song from your playlist or even the whole playlist.
But if you are an artist, then Spotify will notify you when someone adds your song to their playlist.
How To See Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist From Laptop
It does not matter what device you are using, you cannot see the names of the users who have liked the playlist that you have created on Spotify. What you can see is the number of people who have liked your playlist. To do that –
- Open the internet browser you are using on your laptop.
- Type www.spotify.com on the address bar of the browser and hit Enter. After this, the official website of Spotify will open on your laptop screen.
- Give your username and password to log in to your Spotify account.
- Now go to your Spotify profile by clicking My Profile, or the Display Picture of yours.
- Now click on the Playlists tab.
- Here you will see the playlists you have created. Check below each playlist to see the number of likes on that particular playlist.
How To See Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist On iPhone
No matter whether you are using an iPhone, a laptop, a Mac, a Windows PC, or an Android mobile phone, you cannot see the particular names of people who liked the playlist you created on Spotify. But you can see how many people have liked your playlist.
- Open Spotify app.
- Tap the Settings icon or the Gear icon on the mobile screen.
- Tap View Profile.
- Tap the PLAYLISTS tab to see the complete list of your Spotify playlist.
- Check below each playlist. The number of total likes will appear below each playlist.
I Cannot See Who Liked My Playlist
Many Spotify users who love to create playlists often search why can’t I see who liked my Spotify playlist.
They do so because other social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter allow the users to see who likes their posts, videos, or pictures. But you have to remember that Spotify is a music app, not a social media platform.
On Spotify, you cannot just check who liked the playlist that you have created on Spotify. You cannot see the names of the users or even the usernames.
All you can see is the total number of likes for each playlist below them, and the total number of followers of your playlists. That’s it!
To Wrap It Up
Here I have thoroughly discussed whether you can see the names of people who have liked your Spotify playlist or not. Hope this article will help you to understand Spotify better. All the best!
Read More:-How To Change Sensitive Content In Twitter